We are so excited and honored. Thank you so much Taylor-Made Ranch Homestead for nominating us for the Liebster Award!
Here are 11 Random Facts About Me:
- I am actually a twin (the youngest) but I have eleven other siblings in heaven.
- I love gardening, nothing beats the thrill of getting you hands dirty planting then pick those veggies you grew. Then getting to spend time as a family canning them. I love the hours spent working in the garden, just not so much the pulling of weeds in the middle of a southern summer. Hot and muggy.
- I was born in California but we moved when we were little and I have never been back.
- This year is only my second year of blogging.
- I HATE talking on the phone! Seriously if I can get out of it I will. Oh look the chickens are out! Which also means I don't have a cell phone (I tend to get some funny looks about that one)
- I'm home schooled and love it!
- I adore History (and I don't mean text book history). I love to read books by the people who were there not the stuff that has everything chopped out of except a name, date, and place. My favorite time periods are the American Revolution and World War Two (and yes that does include the music from World War Two. My grandma spoiled me with it! We can listen to that wonderful stuff for hours)
- My dream job is owning a ranch (Shiloh) and working with troubled and abused kids. Which would combine my love of kids and animals (especially horses).
- I have never been outside the U.S. but my sister has spoken with an English accent for as long as I can remember.
- When my sister and I were little she thought she could fly (you can imagine her disappointment when she discovered she couldn't)
- I'm writing a book.
Here are my answers to the 11 questions asked by Taylor-Made Ranch Homestead:
My Liebster Award Nominees
In no particular order here are my nominees. I really enjoy reading their blogs & I hope you will too!
- The 'Blish
- Harmless as Doves
- Pressing Toward The Goal
- Thankful Expressions
- It's The Little Things
- My Wholesome Home
- A Heart For My Home
- Twinkling Stars & Forget-Me-Not's
- Westside Ropieckis
- The Least Of These
- The Chicken Wire
My Questions for my nominees:
- Why do you write?
- What and Who inspires you?
- Who do you admire the most?
- Where have you always wanted to go?
- What gets you through the really tough times?
- What is the most important lesson you have learned?
- If you could give advice to yourself as a child what would it be?
- Where is your favorite place to be?
- What are some defining moments in your life that God has brought you through?
- What is your passion?
- If you could go back in history and meet one person who would it be?